Monday, September 14, 2015

STAMPlorations Inspiration - September 14th 2015

Hello friends! Today at the STAMPlorations blog, we have got more inspiration for you. You can check out the Inspiration Posts HERE and we invite you to CASE one of our cards and link it up to the Inspiration CASE Playground. You are not required to use STAMPlorations stamps to play along, You can use any stamps from any company as long as you are making the card for fun.

At the end of the Inspiration Post on the STAMPlorations blog you will find InLinkz which will be open until the October 5th and wait we also have prizes. One winner will be randomly drawn from all entries to win a $15 gift certificate towards your purchase at STAMPlorations (or your choice of any 2 ARTplorations stencils). We will also be highlighting the best CASEs.. Sounds like fun !!

So let me show my second inspiration card for the month of September...
To make this card, I stamped and water colored the panel. Next I cut this panel multiple times and paid it on my card base. I have done this before but this time I went crazy in cutting up my panel LOL . I am sharing this at Time out challenges #39 - Make your mark, CAS(E) this Sketch #140 and Craft Stamper Take it make it - Use a stamp Anything Goes!
   

Head over to our STAMPlorations blog to get more inspiration. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment.

23 comments:

  1. Terrific design Deepti, I like the thin panels! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Absolutely love how you've created these panels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely, Deepti ... the black background to all those wonderful panels is brilliant ... the colours really pop! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous as always! Love the way you did the panels on here.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic Deepti. I love the added interest from the cut up panels and the bottom part looks like a screen of some sort. Really cool! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable and such an amazing design. Great to see you at TO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card, Deepti! I really love how you colored these gorgeous blooms and your panels are amazing! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Truly lovely! I love your mix of simple flowers and subtle colors with the bold cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is so cool! I love it! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely adore this gorgeous card, Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty. Awesome design!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh woooowww that design is funtastic Deepti
    how can you made it straight after cutting the panel woooww amazing
    Deepti I just join your class at Craftsy and tomorrow will continue looking at your lovely Video
    you look so beautiful lady...
    and I just visit you again after our vacation to Croatia
    big hugs and I miss you...hope you are doing well
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such an interesting take on the sketch Deepti...beautiful card.. :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW the panelling effect is super cool
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  15. So gorgeous Dee! That flower is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this ...... the colour is gorgeous! Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge .... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the colours and the creativity of this card. Very clever to panel the card and the different colour at the bottom. Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous project... lovely stamping!!
    Thanks for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge ... good luck!
    xxx Ellie Knol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really love how you cut up the panel, very cool design!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So creative the way you cut this card, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a fun and creative design!! Absolutely love this!! :)

    ReplyDelete