Saturday, July 25, 2015

CAS-ual Friday's Stamps Feature - July 25th 2015

Hello friends!! Today I am here for CAS-ual Friday's Stamps  feature post. For this post I created a window panel. I am sharing a tutorial on the CFS blog! Click HERE to check out the tutorial.

Here is a sneak into the card I created...
I have used the Mon Ami Fleur Fri-DieMon Ami and Shuffle Fri-dies to make this card, please head over to CFS blog, HERE for a tutorial.

It was fun creating this card, I hope I was able to inspire you. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

14 comments:

  1. So pretty, Deepti ... gorgeous blooms! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous already. On my way ,Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card! I love the dimension. Thank you for all of the helpful tips over on the CASual Friday blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though I already commented at C.F. I had to come by to tell you how much I love this card, Deepti!!! Consider me totally inspired!!!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks beautiful my friend! Off to take a peek! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love how you blended your inks for the blooms, then placed them inside and outside the aperture...such a lovely design! Thanks so much for the step-by-step tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the peek of your card. Looks so cute--popping over to see the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, what a super stunning card, Deepti!!!! So cleverly done with the one flower on top!!!! Really, really beautiful!!!! Love it a LOT!!!! Pinned and I would love to do a CASE on this one!!!
    Have a wonderful Sunday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful insight of your card

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely love the design of this card & your beautifully colored flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautiful. Really like the layout and design with the cut-out and those peachy flowers look amazing!

    ReplyDelete